I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Monday, April 26, 2010

Stats and where it's all starting

I'll be keeping Log of my experience and how I'm improving my weight.

I know that it's about health and becoming a more healthier me, but at this point weight loss is required, so I need to make sure that I'm accomplishing my goals!

0 lbs is what I weight now and I'm going to say +(X) for if I gain weight and -(X) for gaining weight.

4/26/10: 0 lbs

No comments: