I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feeling good with GOOD FOOD!!!


So last night I did my first run at the grocery store for my new apartment. I made a point to get things that make me feel good and don't pull me down into a sugar hungry, cranky mood because I just want to eat more and more junk food.

That is not a good start at all! Soo while shopping I made it a point that no matter what I hate, by stomach and peace of mind would be just as happy!

{Good Food}
On the list: 
Peas
Carrots
Strawberries (huge sale)
grapes
whole wheat noodles
Tomato Juice (Natural)
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Cilantro
Cheese
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Turkey meat
Yogurt
Oranges
Whole Wheat Sub

I'm pretty proud of myself! Now to keep on the right track. The help of lots of friends, blogs, and stumble that leads me to great health tips are keeping my spirits up!

No comments: