I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green Bean Delight


Eat a Veggie Dinner.

When you eat a veggie dinner like this it takes a little longer to eat, but it’s quick to cook. Also, keep in mind that since your body will digest this food faster than animal based food, you will likely need an early evening snack/dessert.

I love Onions, so added some to mine!
Green Bean Delight (feeds 1 person)
Saute in a frying pan:
  • 1 large bag of fresh green beans
  • 1 8 oz box of mushrooms (your favorite kind) (mushrooms boost your immunity!)
  • 1 Tsp of olive oil and/or 1/4 cup water to steam/saute – at the end the water should be mostly all evaporated. Add more water a little at a time if needed during cooking.
  • 1 clove grated garlic – add at the end.
Cook on medium high, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are cooked. At that point the beans will be cooked but still crisp. Add the garlic during the last 30 seconds to 1 minute of cooking and stir briskly to keep garlic from burning.

No comments: