I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eat a Green Lunch. Hearty Salad
Here are two great choices. 
The start of any amazing salad
  • 3-4 cups greens (baby spinach, romaine, field greens, arugula)
  • 1 diced tomato
  • 1 chopped avocado
  • onion
  • olives
  • 1/2 – 1 cup chickpeas
Dressing Ideas
  • 1/4 cup Hummus, Tabouli, or Baba Ganouj
  • 2 Tbsp your favorite dressing
Optional (non-vegetarian)
  • 2-4 oz grilled chicken breast
  • toasted whole grain bread (Alvarado, Ezekiel 4:9) with 1 tspn olive oil and shredded garlic

No comments: