I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Friday, April 30, 2010

Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes

These are wonderful and are almost too healthy to be true. Lots of calcium, protein, fiber, etc. I usually eat them without any topping and just keep popping them in my mouth! Yum. But a good jam will do them nicely as well.

SERVES 1

Ingredients

Directions

1. Blend all ingredients in blender.
2. Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time.
3. Top with your favorite pancake topping!

No comments: