I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Natural Cough Suppressant ?? 

I don't have a cough right now, but when the seasons change it's bound to happen. I love this new little app that you can put on any computer! It's called stumble! stumbleupon.com actually! I am finding a lot of great tips that I want to remember when the time is in need. 

"I recently had a cold with a nagging cough and sore throat. My sis sent me the recipe to a natural cough suppressant that I could make at home. I honestly didn't think it would work, but since I had all the ingredients on hand I gave it a try. I found out...it really does work!! It suppressed my cough and soothed my sore throat, with no medicinal side effects. I have a friend that calls it "the cough syrup of the gods". Here are the steps to making the best homemade cough suppressant." 

By Sassyshan on ehow.com

 Things You'll Need:
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp ground ginger
  • 1 T honey
  • 1 T apple cider vinegar
  • 2 T water
  • small jar

Step 1 
First you will need to wash out any small jar with soap and hot water. I used a small jam jar that I no longer needed. Dry it out with a paper towel.
Step 2 
Now add all of the ingredients to the jar and shake well. Make sure the ingredients are well incorporated. Step 3 
Take 3 teaspoons of the syrup as needed for cough and/or irritated sore throat 
Step 4 
Keep any unused portion in the refrigerator.

How to Make the Best Homemade Cough Suppressant That Really Works

No comments: