I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Monday, April 26, 2010

I went to a friends house and they had the best black raspberries that I have ever had! The berries were the best mix of tart and the bled of sweetness that convinced me that this is where summer begins!

I remember picking raspberries from my grandmas garden and eating them on pancakes with homemade syrup... that is the definition of delicious! We all devoured the berries in minutes! The best thing about berries is that they leave the most pure taste in your mouth. Where nothing else matters because the flavor will lift you up and make sure the world is better by just eating them. Note to myself... I LOVE black and red raspberries!

Honestly at that point in the spring I hadn't had fresh fruit in a long time. It's a shame that I don't go straight to the produce section in the grocery store. If I only get healthy food at the store... doesn't that mean that is all I eat??? ha ha... too bad it never really seems to work.

If the raspberries are that easy to eat though, I"m in LUCK!

No comments: