I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Peanut Sauce, So yummy with Chicken as a salad

Annika and I made dinner tonight! It was so yummy I so wish I could have taken a picture of this yummy Dinner...
What we did to make the salad amazing!
  • Spinach as Salad
  • Tomato
  • Coconut flakes
  • Chicken grilled
  • Sauce alllll over!!! and Enjoy the amazing!!!
Using only five ingredients, this quick and easy peanut sauce recipe is a great choice for nights when you don't have time to chop fresh herbs or crush peanuts.

Ingredients:

  • 5 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 3 tablespoons warm water
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice vinegar
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
  • 3 teaspoons white granulated sugar

Preparation:

Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Note:For best results, refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Before serving, thin the sauce with a bit more warm water if needed. Use the peanut sauce within 3 - 4 days.

No comments: