I am in a moment that I want to change my health. I know that by simply changing my health, a lot of my life that I want will come naturally. It's not weight loss that I want, but it's the life I've lost because of my weight. I need to move forward and walk the walk. I have a ton of knowledge about health, yet I have bad follow through. This blog will make a difference because hopefully I can make a difference in your life. .

Friday, May 14, 2010

20 Healthiest Foods for Under $1
by Brie Cadman www.divinecaroline.com
  1. Oats
  2. Eggs
  3. Kale
  4. Potatoes
  5. Apples
  6. Nuts
  7. Bananas
  8. Garbanzo Beans
  9. Broccoli
  10. Watermelon
  11. Wild Rice
  12. Beets
  13. Butternut Squash
  14. Whole Grain Pasta
  15. Sardines
  16. Spinach
  17. Tofu
  18. Lowfat Milk
  19. Pumpkin Seeds
  20. Coffee

No comments: